During your visit we will first listen to your concerns and expectations. Understanding your goals and reviewing your medical and dental history is the key to a successful experience.
- Low-dose digital x-rays will be taken if necessary after reviewing any x-rays that you provide from previous dental offices.
- Oral cancer screening: We will examine your face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Periodontal examination: We will measure the gums and bone around your teeth to detect periodontal disease.
- Dental examination: A thorough inspection of each of your teeth will determine where there are problems with existing fillings and crowns as well as new areas of tooth decay
- Treatment Recommendations and alternatives will be provided to you along with a cost estimate including any contribution from your dental benefits.